Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Certified Service Cloud Consultant




Last week I passed the Certified Service Cloud Consultant exam!  I based my revision on this excellent post from Jeff Douglas.  I'm obviously not as experienced as Jeff at the service cloud as I had to put a lot more time into my revision - probably around 40 hours.

I'd add the following to the list of guides/cheatsheets:

  • Salesforce Entitlements Implementation Guide
  • Salesforce Answers Implementation Guide

I found that the vast majority of the questions presented a scenario with a set of requirements and asked you to select this answers that would satisfy this.  Its very important to read the question properly as sometimes a metric or feature is mentioned in the question but as not required or interested!

And finally, many questions were around metrics or KPIs - what to measure and report on.

Please don't ask for or post any exam questions/answers, as this is contravenes the test taker agreement that we all sign up to at the beginning of the exam and devalues the certification.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Understanding Wire vs Imperative Apex Method Calls in Salesforce Lightning Web Components (LWC)

Understanding Wire vs Imperative Apex Method Calls in Salesforce Lightning Web Components (LWC) Introduction: Salesforce Lightning Web ...